KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
£30K - £32K + 25 Days Holiday (after qualifying service) + Company Car + Sales Bases Bonus + Free on-site Car Parking + Competitive Pension and Life Assurance Package + Company Contribution Healthcare Support Scheme
Our client is a packaging supplier predominately into the automotive and aerospace market based in the East Midlands. They are currently looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be a dynamic, sales focussed individual and will take on the responsibility for managing their most valuable customer. Having the attitude to deliver no matter what the circumstances, you would sustain and improve the current long-term relationship with the customer ensuring excellent customer service and identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Be the point of contact for the key customer for the sale of all company products and services including engineering, logistics, packaging solutions (kit boxes, module media, WIP trollies, VMI operations) and material handling equipment
- Visit customer sites in the UK daily to identify the current and future needs of the customer
- Prepare quotations to fulfil identified opportunities, respond quickly with practical and timely solutions and follow up to close a sale
- Following placement of orders, liaise with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure the orders are on track to meet customer expectations in terms of quality, delivery and cost
- Keep the customers representative fully informed regarding the status of their order and effectively manage any issues arising in a timely manner
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to influence without authority to ensure the needs of the customer are fulfilled
- At least 2 years sales and / or account management experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Significant experience in fostering excellent working relationships with customers
- Due to the nature of some of the site you will visit there is a requirement for a baseline personnel security
- standard check which will require a minimum of 3 years employment history and relevant disclosures
- A full driving licence is essential
- Industry experience is preferable, but training will be provided
- There is an excellent opportunity for career development within this company in the UK and across the group!