NEW VACANCY! (PK7433)
LARGE FORMAT ECO SYSTEMS WINDOW LAMINATOR
COMMUTABLE FROM BIRMINGHAM / WORCESTERSHIRE / WARWICKSHIRE
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - Double Days + Overtime
AM SHIFT 6.00 till 13.50 with a 20 min break 5 days.
PM SHIFT 13.40 till 22.00 Monday to Thursday with a 20 min break. Friday 13.40 till 19.30 with a 20 min break.
Up to £13.75 p/h
Our client is a Carton Packaging Finishing company serving various customers in the retail / food packaging sector, they are currently looking for a Candidate with Laminating experience to operate their Large Format Eco Systems Window Laminator
- Only machine in the UK so we would be looking for someone with some sort of laminating experience.
- All operators to be competent and have a full understanding of making ready and running these pieces of equipment to a very high standard.
- Must have had previous experience as we are unlikely to be in a position for training people.
- Maintain all paperwork for internal use and for BRCSC Accreditation.
- Must be very attentive and must always work to a very high-quality standard.
- Always maintain machines and cleanliness including working areas and complete documentation and maintain standards.
- Follow hygiene and cleanliness requirements across the production environment.
- To maintain plant and equipment and report any defects for corrective action.
- Identify and escalate any issues about issues.
- Adhere to all H&S procedures in place.
- Be fully Flexible in their approach to maintaining the site continuity and team work ethics we have in place.
- Able to cover when need any periods of absence and holidays.
- Free on-site safe parking.