We are currently recruiting for a Linerless Project Executive to join the Linerless team based at our Spalding site. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career in one of the fastest growing packaging sectors within the Food Industry.
Over time the role will allow you to develop and become an industry expert with the Coveris customer base and retailers seeking your guidance on pack format changes and the most suitable application for Linerless.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage individual projects from initiation to completion, liaising with commercial / sales and Ravenwood
- Check all 1st artworks for Linerless labels to ensure they are set up correctly i.e. borders, position of overprint boxes
- Visit customers to discuss new projects with external Account Managers when necessary
- Liaise with customers, internal and external sales and production to ensure that we deliver the highest possible level of service in promoting and managing the Linerless Division
- Speak to artworkers to advise on design and ensure delivery dates are met
- Create key lines and glue lines for all new and existing Linerless customers
- Attend Linerless pre-production meetings and attend sign off meetings when necessary
- Assist in providing Linerless training for all new starters within the business
- Provide and maintain reports on current and upcoming projects and job status
- Assist in providing Linerless training for Coveris customers on site visits
- Work closely with NPD internally on new projects and developments
- Assist in dealing with any customer queries re technical issues
- Maintain and generate data bases of customer glue lines
- Provide cover for colleagues during periods of absence
- Generate and forward ideas regarding changes in procedures that could help improve our level of customer service
- Strong communicator/telephone skills
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Professional customer service skills
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Smart appearance
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.