NEW VACANCY! (PK7352)
LITHO PRINT ASSISTANT / NO.2 MINDER
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£24K + Overtime and Nights paid with a premium
Working Shifts: Typically, on double days (06:00-13:30 or 13:30-21:00) Occasionally nights (21:00-06:00)
Our client is an independent manufacturer of high end printed folded cartons, a well-established business with a varied product offering working with small, medium and large clients in the in food, drink, gift, alcohol, beverage, cosmetics, leisure and FMCG markets. The company put a strong emphasis on quality, customer service and investing in the latest technology and equipment.
They are currently looking to recruit a Print Assistant/No.2 Minder who will be joining the busy and fast-growing print production department. You will be supporting a No.1 Minder on their B1 Heidelberg XL105 and B2 Heidelberg XL75 presses and occasionally running the igen digital press.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic with at least 2 years of experience running lithographic printing machines. It is essential that you have good technical expertise in aspects of print finishing with a good mechanical ability.
- Turning and preparing paper for the press, inks and plates
- Running and maintaining of the machines
- Support the logistical operations of the department
- Communicate with the team to ensure that orders are process within their tight turnaround deadlines and to their high-quality standards
- At least 2 years Litho experience, preferably on a Heidelberg Machine
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and product high quality work under tight deadlines
The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time for the company which is expanding its customer base to gain more business in food and luxury brand packaging