NEW VACANCY! (PK6255)
COMMUTABLE AREAS: Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire
£34K depending on experience + 26 days holiday (plus bank hols) + pension + overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday triple shifts - Salary includes shift allowance but not changeover allowance
Our Client are print specialists offering bespoke design solutions for blue chip and craft FMCG markets.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Litho Printer to run a 6 colour B1 Heidelberg printing presses producing on both paper and metallised paper in their busy printing department.
Candidates with previous experience of operating B1 Multi Colour Heidelberg printing machinery will have an advantage.
Other desirable experience is colour management control, spectrophotometry and used to working in KPI environments.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Ensuring maximum output and quality is achieved, including setup and maintaining high print quality and colour consistency throughout the run
- Ensuring the equipment is maintained to the highest level to enable optimum performance.
- Identifying and communicating any maintenance/breakdown requirements to maintenance and production managers.
- Ensure the working areas are kept tidy, meeting all current Health & Safety legislation and conforming to the Company's standards.
- Continuous improvement to find ways to increase efficiency, eliminate unnecessary costs and reduce waste.
- Communicating effectively with the management team, supervisors and team members.
- Must possess a 'can-do attitude', be a positive team player and be confident working in a fast paced, quality manufacturing environment.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and growing business and there are good progression opportunities for top level litho printers who can help to push the skills within the team to the next level.
26 days holiday (plus bank hols)
0161 485 8888