NEW VACANCY! (PK6797)
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£Excellent Salary on offer for an Experienced Candidate + Overtime (Paid at X1.5 After 40 Hours) + Lunch Provided
Overtime is almost always available during the week and on Saturdays.
Hours Of Work: 3:30PM - 12:30AM Monday - Friday
Our client is a specialist food packaging manufacturer based in the South East. They offer their clients a full service from design through to delivery, providing them with a range of non-leak, fast food, take away and bakery packaging products.
They are currently looking to recruit a Folder Gluer Operator, Cut and Crease Operator or allrounder to join their team, my client will consider a Trainee.
Experience of working the following machines would be advantageous, however not essential: Bobst, Asahi, Brausse Geitz, Jagenberg, Kohmann, Omega, Signature, Vega and a Digistar Window Patching machine.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experience working in fast paced manufacturing/production environment, ideally within the print or packaging sector
- Aptitude for machines
- Mechanically Minded Team worker
- Mechanical/Engineering qualifications would be a plus
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Ability to prioritise, organise and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times