NEW VACANCY! (PK7182)
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / PRODUCTION TECHNICAN NORFOLK
£Depending On Experience + Profit Sharing Bonus + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + an additional 1 days annual leave for the first 5 years of employments + Pension + Free Onsite Parking
Shifts: Monday - Friday, Main Shift: 2:00pm - 10:00PM
The chosen candidate will also need to be available to work 6:00am - 2:00pm & 10:00pm - 6:00am as required to support the needs of the company
Our client is leading independent supplier of Janitorial products based in East Anglia. They have been established for over 30 years, providing a wide range of janitorial and chemical products to a varied client market.
They are now looking to recruit a Production Operative / Production Technician to join their team, your duties will include undertaking general production duties across two production lines. Weighing, measuring and blending raw ingredients to manufacture various products, feeding raw materials to the line, putting bottles on to the lines, putting tops on the bottles, putting filled bottles in to boxes and palletising filled boxes etc.
- Ensuring all products are made to company specifications, reporting any failures to Team Leader
- Feeding back information on any issues to relevant colleagues to ensure improvements are captured and implemented
- Help maintain good manufacturing process by keeping work area clean and tidy
- Ensure all near misses and accidents are reported to management
- Ensure all relevant check are undertaken
Requirements / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years recent experience of working in a manufacturing / production environment
- Experience of and understanding of COSHH is ideal but not essential
- General high school education
- Have an awareness of Health and Safety
- Be computer literate and self-motivated, with a keen eye for detail and able to work with minimal supervision.