MACHINE OPERATOR - LABEL PRINTING (NIGHTS)
Up to £22K depending on Experience + 30% Shift Allowance + 25 days + public holidays, Private Healthcare, Pension (matched up to 7%), Incentive Bonus, Death in Service benefit (3 x salary) plus other benefits TBD
Our Client is currently looking for an experienced label printer with a history of operating machines such as Nilpeter, Mark Andy, Gallus etc. multi-colour work would be very beneficial to this role (4 Colour would be a distinct advantage).
The main function of the Machine Operator is to set up, operate and dismantle a variety of colour press and ancillary equipment.
- To produce rolls of self-adhesive labels, tickets & tags.
- Perform appropriate functional quality tests for operations performed on all equipment.
- Follows all required safety practices and regulations.
- Trains new operators in finishing operations.
- Consistently achieve productivity targets.
- Maintain the optimum quality of the product.
- Complete accurate job records - time recording.
- Maintain optimum Health and Safety standards and keep press and work area clean at all times.
- Current COVID Hours: Night Shift - Monday to Thursday 9.15pm till 5.45am (4 nights)
- Post COVID Hours: Night Shift - Monday to Thursday 9.45pm till 6.30am / Friday Evening 7.15pm till 11.15pm