NEW VACANCY! (PK6466)
MACHINE OPERATOR X2 - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
£Open depending on Experience + Company Pension + Overtime may be available
*Day and Night Shift Available*
Our client has been established over 30 years and is a leader in the manufacture and supply of flexible plastic packaging including sacks, bags, film, sheeting etc.
- Salary: Start Rate £8.60ph rising to £9.15ph after 3 months' probation.
- Hours: Permanent, 48 paid hours per week, Monday - Thursday 7.00am - 7.00pm, 12 hours per shift
- Salary: Start Rate £8.60ph rising to £9.15ph after 3 months' probation. Plus £2.50 shift pay after initial training on Day Shift
- Hours: Permanent, 48 paid hours per week, Monday - Thursday 7.00pm - 7.00am, 12 hours per shift
The Job Role:
- The successful candidate will be required to be part of a team running the extrusion, printing, & polythene bag making machines. Training will be given.
- Be able to adhere to all health and safety.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be flexible & able to work as part of a team.
- Would suit people with some knowledge of printing, but not essential
- Possess a 'can-do' attitude.