MACHINE OPERATORS - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
£ Genuinely Open Depending on Experience + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: 39 Hours a week - 2 shift patterns
- Monday to Thursday, 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
- Friday, 6am to 1pm / 1pm to 8pm
Our client is a manufacturer of corrugated packaging solutions based in the North West.They specialise in quality products and exceptional customer service.
They are currently looking to recruit a Machine Operator for the Cuir Die Cutter (Experience working on TCY and YSF would be advantageous) and also a Corrugator Operator to run single facers B or C flute.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times
- Demonstrated integrity towards colleagues and customers
Having a FLT licence or roll clamp licence would be an absolute bonus!