NEW VACANCY (PK6504)
SALARY: £19,344 TO £27,430 / YEAR + ON-SITE PARKING
Rotating Shift Pattern - 40- or 50-hour contracts available
10 Hour Shift
8 Hour Shift
Monday to Friday
Our client is a leading cardboard box manufacturer based in the South of England they specialise in the design, manufacture, storage and distribution of a wide range of high-quality corrugated packaging products and packaging consumables.
They are now looking for a Machine Operator to join their team you will be reporting to the Production Supervisor, the ideal candidate will have experience running any type of die cut, printing, folding, multipoint machine.
Depending on your experience / knowledge relocation help will be provided.
- Working as part of the manufacturing team, initially in training, to set, operate and monitor high specification production machinery in a fast-paced factory environment.
- To work with, and operate, machinery and processing equipment to required quality procedures, ensuring customer expectations are always met
- To meet hygiene and cleanliness requirements across the production environment.
- To comply with Company Health and Safety rules and procedures to ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner.
- To maintain plant and equipment in good order and report any defects for corrective action.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Our client is investing massively in new technologies as pre-feeder / breaker / stacker so are looking for operators that have experience with this type of machines.
- Have experience on any type of die cut, printing, folding, multipoint machine
- Ideal candidates will have previous machine setting and operating experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience of automated technology and a technical / engineering background would be a distinct advantage
- Be highly motivated with excellent time management, be willing to train, and be physically fit (as the position involves some manual handling)
- You should have the ability to work independently as necessary, and to prioritise tasks in a fast-moving environment.