Based in Nottinghamshire
Job ref: JH/44980
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To carry out maintenance on site machinery, inclusive of 32 injection mould machines and compression machines. As part of a team of 18 you will conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on these machines and other equipment.
· Prioritise the maintenance activities whether breakdowns or corrective
· Quick and effect repair of equipment breakdowns
· Carry out corrective and preventative maintenance tasks
· Carry out tasks as identified by maintenance / improvement projects
· Ensure all PM activities are completed on-time and in-full
· Reduce unplanned machine downtime through root cause analysis, and effective fault diagnosis
· Oversee comprehensive shift handover of information
· Carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks on all types of plant and production equipment following Company procedures
· Ensure preventative maintenance documentation is completed in full with details of any follow up actions recorded on CORIM and a corresponding ‘corrective maintenance’ tickets raised
· Responsible for identifying and specifying any parts required for the preventative maintenance activities and any corresponding corrective action that follows
· Ensure production equipment is left in tidy and clean condition with all guarding & equipment correctly in place after completion of task
· Help maintain spare parts stores & ensure all expenditure is recorded & within agreed budgets
· Ensure any issues found during preventative maintenance activities are rectified at the time if time allows
· Responsible for ensuring there is no risk of harm to yourself or others during PM activities. This will be achieved by ensuring no access can be gained to areas of a machine with the potential to cause injury
· Inform direct report of any parts that are required either for stock or direct repairs. Provide details such as part numbers, suppliers, quantity
· Carry out, and assist formal root cause investigations
· All repairs should be carried out in line with Company and UK health & safety regulations
· Responsible for ensuring adequate PPE is worn at all times whilst carrying out repairs and/or using tools in-line with company & UK HSE requirements
To apply please contact Jason Hutchison
0044 (0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Göteborg, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: Kunststoffen, Fakuma, ScanPack, Chemplast Expo, Packaging Innovations, ArabPlast
Commensurate with experience