NEW VACANCY! (PK6478)
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PACKAGING
NORTHANTS / CAMBRIDGESHIRE / BEDFORDSHIRE
Up to £35K (Dependant on Experience) + 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Shifts: 8:30 To 4:30pm (May change to Double Days)
Our Client is a leading independent packaging manufacturer supplying a range of packaging products to an excellent customer base.
They are currently looking to recruit an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Working on high speed folder gluers, die cutting machinery, flexographic printing and associated equipment.
- Planned maintenance, breakdowns, project work and continuous improvement and lean management.
The candidate will:
- Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer, mechanical bias.
- Have an Apprenticeship in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience.
- Experience in the Packaging Industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Be flexible to their approach to working hours.