NEW VACANCY! (PK6744)
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / MANAGER
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours: 37.5 Hours (flexibility required)
Our Client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of corrugated products and packaging solutions. With many years' experience in product development and production, they have earned a commanding reputation as leaders in transit packaging, RRP and POS for FMCG markets.
Our client it now looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer / Engineer Manager to join their team. They will consider any background however a background in Corrugated Packaging machinery would be a distinct advantage.
The main purpose of the role is to look after repairs, contractors & preventative maintenance, mechanical and electrical.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns, with the aim to get the equipment up and running is the quickest time possible
- Minimise downtime by forward planning to ensure all materials are available well in advance.
- Ensure Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements are met.
- Making repairs to corrugated machinery
- Mechanical and electrical engineering
- Take action to address issues and provide support as required.
- Experience working with Corrugated Machinery would be of an advantage but not essential