NEW VACANCY! (PK7181)
MANUFACTURING MANAGER - CARTONS
£25-30K + Bonus + Benefits
Hours of Work - Day Shift: 7:30am - 5pm (M-Th) 7:30am - 3pm (F)
Our client is a carton specialist based in the East Midlands, within their in-house production facility they have a broad range of modern equipment allowing them to provide clients with gluing, die cutting and window patching.
They are currently looking for a Manufacturing Manager, carton / print finishing experience would be advantageous but not essential, candidates must have held a key leadership role in more recent times.
- Proven leadership experience within a carton manufacturing / print finishing environment where they have managed through appropriate performance metrics and have demonstrated the ability to drive change and deliver results.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness.
- A passion for business with a good degree of drive and ambition.
- A proven track record of delivering fast moving, short lead-time products on time within the required parameters of quality and budget.
- An effective communicator who is generally assertive without being overbearing, empathetic and with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Experience of working in an owner managed business, with an appreciation of the need to make decisions and act quickly.
- Ideally the person would have had experience of working in a larger company early in their career to demonstrate the breadth of their hands on operational experience, but would have worked in an SME more recently, preferably a family business, in a senior management role.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and a history of developing individuals and effective teams.
The position will be of particular interest to a person who possesses an unusual blend of technical, commercial and interpersonal skills, capable of identifying and communicating innovative solutions, which impact directly on time to market and ultimately profitability.