NEW VACANCY! (PK6915)
MARKETING / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - RETAIL, AD AGENCY OR HOSPITALITY BACKGROUND
Starting Salary: £28K - £35K (Depending On Experience)
Our client are a leading specialist in innotive tableware supply for the hospitality sector. They
are market sector leaders in the field of innovative supply exclusively high quality tableware brands from around the world, alongside bespoke design creations.
They are now looking to recruit a Marketing / Business Development Executive to join their team, this is an exciting role in a very innovative company who has been recognised nationally as the best in its field. They are the number 1 choice for luxury tableware, for the UK's Michelin Star Chefs, 5* Hotels and the U.K.'s most exciting restaurateurs. They source exclusive brands from around the world and market them in very creative formats.
The role of the Marketing / Business Development Executive has been newly created to assist in building on this impressive industry profile, contribute to the international expansion of an exciting sub-brand, the development of fledgling online consumer retail arm; and contribute to the evolution of the Marketing role for the business.
The role will involve coordinating all of our marketing materials and promoting the business through social media, its website and the marketing materials produced. The Business Development side of the role will involve direct interaction with customers in order to effectively deliver the Marketing objectives.
You work with external designer on future website improvements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A dynamic person who really loves marketing, interacting with people and understands the intricacies of Social Media and how to get the best results from this medium.
- Be a proficient communicator and have some creative ideas of your own.
- You will be looking to contribute to the business, not just do a job.
- Be able to work under minimal supervision and be able to manage conflicting deadlines.
- Highly computer literate and have a good understanding of website operations, content management, Social Media handling and be able to contribute to the marketing strategy.
There are excellent prospects for progression in the business.