NEW VACANCY! (PK6526)
MARKETING MANAGER - PRINTED PACKAGING EXPERIENCE
Salary Guide: Up to £40K + 23 Days + Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Working: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a specialist corrugated packaging manufacturer and supplier based in the Midlands, they supply their clients with digital, screen and litho printed point of sale displays and specialist packaging products.
They are currently looking to recruitment a Marketing Manager to promote a wide array of current and new prospects.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the packaging industry and in particular, an understanding of the corrugated sector would be useful with the ability to demonstrate their script writing ability and creative flair.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Reporting to the Marketing Director
- Having responsibility for all group marketing activity including:
- Social media
- Script writing
- Press communication and releases
- Website development
- Promotion of intercompany synergy
- Liaising with design and graphics departments for development of sales props
- Co-ordinating initiatives against a forward plan
- Arranging customer "Road Shows"
- Developing bespoke presentations in Prezi and / or Power Point
- Internal group communications
Our client is looking for a candidate who is social media oriented with good project management skills! Experience with Printed Packaging is essential.