This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the worlds leading printed folded carton manufacturers. With clear attention to detail and forward thinking creativity the business sits within the top 20 sizeable packaging companies across the globe. This is a chance for the right person to lead their career and work with the most exciting food client base on the continent.
National Account Manager | Carton Board Packaging | UK | £45k - £55k DOE
Dedicated to investment, growth and quality the manufacturing capabilities set them at the peak of the carton packaging industry. Dedicated to the food and beverage markets the design, development and sales teams dedicate themselves to being industry leaders for bespoke high quality packaging in the sector. Due to expansive growth over the last 5 years the business looks to implement a dynamic National Account Manager to build long standing relationships within a lucrative account base.
As National Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a vision for the future for both the client and the business
- Building exemplary relationships with key stake holders and decision makers
- Managing full P&L and budgets within a lucrative set of accounts focused on the food and premium beverage sector
- Adapting to change, new rules and regulations in the market place
- Working with the senior leadership team keeping a view on the opportunities for the future
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record of growing accounts within the packaging sector
- Highly skilled written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic business acumen with a high level of entrepreneurial thinking
- An appetite to learn and grow as the business grows
- Ability to present in a professional, clear and concise manor with the intelligence and nuance to change communication styles in line with the personality of the stake holder being spoken to.
For the change to join a true industry leader in a very exciting era of growth and innovation, please apply below…
£45K - £55K DOE, Exceptional Package and Benefits, Band D company car, iPhone XS and Macbook Pro