NEW VACANCY! (PK7301)
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - LUXURY PACKAGING
Salary guide £40-50K (DOE) + Good Bonus Structure + Car + Pension + Phone + Laptop
Home Based - due to the nature of our client's customer base, many of their accounts are based in the Midlands and the South
Our client is specialist Luxury Packaging Company providing a range of customers, including major global brands with luxury gift packaging: Bags, Rigid Boxes, Ribbons, Tissue Papers etc.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a National Account Manager, the role will cover the whole of the UK however most of their customers are in the Midlands and the South. You will be responsible for achieving sales and profit targets for your area of responsibility, ensure you retain and grow your existing customers and secure profitable new business within chosen market sectors
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Managing an existing portfolio of Circa £3M across 6 accounts
- Drive the retention of existing customers to maximise sales revenue, new product categories and profitability working alongside nominated Sales Co-ordinator(s).
- Monitor customer's sales performance in terms of their contribution and profitability.
- Establish and develop relationships with customers at all levels and entertain clients as required.
- Identify any issues in the client relationship and implement corrective actions through regular reviews.
- Negotiate long term agreements with existing customers.
- To create, develop and drive existing customer business plans through to conclusion.
- Win profitable new business focussing on retailers within the Fashion, Cosmetics, Watches, Jewellery and Luxury sectors.
- Work with other departments both locally and internationally on the design and implementation of value added products and services to their customers.
- Support UK Purchasing team to ensure they work with preferred suppliers.
- Ensure collection of outstanding debts within the agreed terms.
- Ensure any slow-moving stock lines are addressed.
- Ongoing competitor analysis.
- Monthly reporting of sales activity and business results.
- Participate in business projects as and when required.
- Attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal and team job skills
- keep pace with legislative and business developments.
- To comply with annually agreed KPI's and business objectives.
Our client is looking for a candidate Ideally from a packaging / retail background, with good creative and commercial skills.