A chance to join a business committed to providing quality flexible packaging solutions into various markets around the UK. They use the latest print and production technology to offer outstanding films including lidding films, flow wrap and pouches. The company seek a Key Account Manager to nurture and grow existing accounts creating longstanding relationships with decision makers in major blue-chip companies within the fresh produce sector.
National Key Account Manager | Flexible Packaging | UK | £45k-£55k
Operating successfully within the flexibles arena for many years the company offer full BRC and ISO accreditation ensuring a consistent and safe product range into the biggest supermarkets in the UK. With investment and focus on innovation the company has experience of steady growth year on year and for the right person provides a great personal development programme to build a successful career within the business.
As National Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing existing accounts within the food arena
- Creating long standing relationships with key decision makers within accounts
- Covering the UK
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business within the flexible packaging arena preferably in the fresh produce market
- At least 2 years’ experience within flexible packaging is required
- Ability to create long standing relationships with a wide range of accounts in a focused market segment
- Self motivated and proactive to ensure goals and targets are met
- Dynamic and self driven approach to go out and proactively open doors is essential
Excellent opportunity to join a truly unique and well respected flexibles packaging company.
£45k-£55k + competitive commission, award winning product quality, unique USPs, pension, car & more