NEW VACANCY! (PK6360)
NATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
ANY UK LOCATION
Salary dependent on experience + Commission Structure + Car/ Allowance
Our Client is a manufacturer and authorised reseller of barcode, print & apply and data capture hardware with label converting facilities. At the forefront of the latest technologies, delivering bespoke business solutions for specific customer requirements in a variety of markets to include retail, Electronics, Food & Beverage and Logistics.
There is a requirement for a National Sales Executive, to drive forward new business utilising leads generated through the office and own contacts in the label and labelling solutions sector. The role will be home based, to cover UK markets so all UK locations will be considered. Full clean driving licence is preferred.
- To create and maintain meaningful relationships with the customer base to maximise profitable sales.
- To prospect for new business within targeted potential customer base.
- Manage and advise customers on new project developments ensuring all the required specification can be met whilst achieving the required profit margin.
- Generate new sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Follow Company marketing and calling procedures and policies.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Maintain complete and accurate records.
- Work with customers and prospects to develop profitable, close-fitting solutions.
- Provide written quotations and proposals.
- Actively contribute to the business' product range and capabilities.
- Work closely with Management on all aspects of job costing and estimating.
- Regular reporting sales activity, sales pipeline and projects.
- Working from home with regular contact attendance to site/s.
- A proven background in self-adhesive labels, barcode solutions, print & apply sales or other closely allied sector is essential.
- The candidate must have a strong technical understanding of labels and associated equipment and consumables.
- Must be a confident self-starter with a pro-active outlook.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to prioritise in a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills; to be able to listen, absorb and to clearly communicate information and ideas with both internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in working customers of all sizes including SME, Blue Chip.