NEW VACANCY! (PK6167)
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
ANY UK LOCATION
£Open + Commission Structure + Car/ Allowance
Our Client produces high quality printed barrier and laminate films for the food industry. They have their own reprographics and lamination facilities and have invested heavily in top of the range production capabilities in the last few years. They offer excellent quality and a fast turnaround service to clients.
They are currently looking for a National Sales Manager, to drive forward new business utilising leads generated through the office and own contacts in the food sector, with a particular focus on Produce & Snacks/Confectionery markets. The role will be home based, to cover UK markets so all UK locations will be considered. Full clean driving licence is preferred.
- To create and maintain meaningful relationships with the customer base to maximise profitable sales.
- To prospect for new business within targeted potential customer base.
- Manage and advise customers on new project developments ensuring all the required specification can be met whilst achieving the required profit margin.
- Generate new sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Follow Company marketing and calling procedures and policies.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Maintain complete and accurate records.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have demonstrable selling skills with a proven track record in a customer facing role
- Have strong negotiating skills
- Maintain strong working relationships
- Work towards a set target
- Have good commercial acumen and the ability to compile accurate and concise reports
Our client will offer a very attractive package and excellent back up to support the right candidate.
Commission Structure + Car/ Allowance
0161 485 8888