NEW VACANCY! (PK6571)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PACKAGING EXPERIENCE
MIDLANDS OR SOUTH OF ENGLAND - TERRITORY WILL BE TAILORED AROUND THE APPOINTED CANDIDATES LOCATION
Up to £40K Basic + Commission + Company Car + Pension
Our Client is a manufacturer of bespoke printed folded cartons servicing some of the UK's best known companies and leading brands. Our client is renowned for their high levels of quality and service and is genuinely an excellent business to work for.
Despite the challenges of this year, our client has experienced a buoyant year and is now looking to add to their External Sales team, the role will be focused on generating new business however they may be some accounts that will be passed over.
Our client is happy to consider candidates from any packaging background however as this is a new business role candidate must be driven, enthusiastic and a strong door opener.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Identify new business opportunities, building strong relationships with customers maximising potential within each account
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Presenting to clients at all levels
- Excellent communication, negotiation and time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Successfully manage your own accounts
- Provide excellent customer service