One of the most technically advanced suppliers of polythene packaging to European markets. A company with an extreme competitive edge you will be representing a major brand within packaging boasting leading-edge research and production capabilities and operating on a global basis.
New Business Development Manager | Industrial Films | Northern England – Home Based | Excellent Salary + Bonus/OTE
At the forefront of innovative polythene packaging this is a company with an unrivalled reputation for breaking boundaries, manufacturing and supplying bespoke bags, sacks and film ranging from high density polythene and multi-layer co-extruded films, tamper-resistant and protective packaging to barrier and modified atmosphere films.
As New Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing existing accounts whilst generating high quality new business
- Focusing solely on the industrial side, selling a full range of plain and printed polythene products to include shrink and stretch films
- Targeting a national customer base
- Providing consistently good service, with competitive prices
- Maintaining a solid and recognisable brand among targeted customers
Key attributes required:
- It is essential that you are experienced in selling a range of industrial films into multiple markets
- Proven track record of sourcing and winning new business, driving expansion and growing revenue
- Able to offer a solution sell with first class product knowledge
- Able to build on relationships you have already created in the market
- Track record working remotely and set up from home
Operating from multi-site purpose built facilities, this is a hugely profitable business that has developed a reputation for reliability and first class service in flexible packaging. A progressive group with unrivalled growth plans this is a chance to drive their future success.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.
Excellent salary + bonus/OTE