NEW VACANCY! (PK6266)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - THERMAL LABELS
ANY ENGLAND LOCATION
Salary up to £50K dependent on experience + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Our client has become one of the UK's largest trade suppliers of machinery, tools and consumables to the packaging sector. Selling into end users and distributors.
They are looking to grow their plain and pre-printed thermal labels sector and are now looking for a New Business Development Manager to join the team with a focus on business development, in core business areas and to develop new markets in both end users and reseller accounts, 3PL, E-commerce etc.
The role will be home based and all locations in England will be considered, however locations in the North around the M62/M1 or in the South West/ West Midlands would be ideal.
You will have a strong record of relationship building within the target market sectors. A solid technical understanding of thermal labels will be required, along with pricing and market knowledge and a confidence in your own ability to identify, qualify and ultimately win new accounts.
At a personal level the individual must:
- Be driven to achieve tangible commercial results
- Be a great communicator to work with contacts inside and out to search out opportunities
- Able to work efficiently and effectively across countries and communicate at various levels in potential customers
- Have excellent negotiating skills to develop commercial opportunities
- Strong business acumen with ability to communicate across a wide range of clients and agents
- Tenacious, resilient and not afraid of rejection
There is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow a successful division, with further career development opportunities and options to significantly increase your product offering once established.
Car / Car Allowance + Benefits Package
0161 485 8888