NEW VACANCY (PK7052)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS X6 - CARTONS / B1 LITHO / LARGE FORMAT
HOMEBASED - MIDLANDS OR SOUTH
£Open DOE + Car Allowance + Commission
Our client is a leader in the field of Packaging and Print for the Luxury, Retail, POS, Commercial, Exhibition markets, offering a comprehensive portfolio of integrated services and solutions. As an award winning supplier of premium products, from design through to print and installation they offer brand owners, blue chip and SME clients the best integrated solutions - in effect the organisation offers a full print / packaging management service.
The role is best suited to an experienced print or packaging sales professional who has a proven track record and background in either Carton, Large Format or B1 Litho Print.
As a New Business Senior Sales Executive/Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- New business development and key account management
- Selling into various market sectors including retail, creative agencies, museums, events and corporate companies
- Identifying, establishing and creating opportunities
- Working with high‐end clients and SME's
- All sectors including design, creative and marketing agencies, retailers, corporates, events, exhibitions and cultural organisations
- Proven track record of sales success in the Printing or Packaging industry.
- Consultative approach to new business development
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to strategically develop key accounts
- The credibility to effectively sell within market areas
- Client management and development, delivering exceptional customer service
- Good business acumen - numerate and commercially aware.
- The ability to recognise good business opportunities and develop a comprehensive proposal that will offer the customer strong benefits and assists in developing long-term relationships.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Self motivated and able to cope well under pressure.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You are a results-focused, energetic, and super bright salesperson who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- You love new business and get excited at the idea of helping clients succeed.
- You have previous experience developing new business using well-developed, solution-selling type capabilities.
- You will have a career history that demonstrates the ability to gain access to decision-makers in medium to large companies.
- You can uncover their issues and craft solutions to help them resolve those issues.
- You love selling concepts and services and can translate intangible ideas into very tangible business benefits for the client.
- You know how to build a business case for products and services which clearly focuses on solving key customer issues.
- You have had an impressive career to date undertaking a new business development role along with a consistent achiever who is now looking for the next step up in your career.
- You want to work in a company where you will receive ongoing training and be continually challenged to excel.
- You are looking for a career with long-term opportunities, not just a job and a payday.
- You want to work in a, fast-moving company where your individual contribution makes a difference.
- You like working as a member of a team and you still take 100% responsibility of your individual results.
This is an excellent opportunity to play an important part in the further development of an already highly achieving and expanding organisation.