NEW VACANCIES! (PK7309)
NO 1 & NO 2 LITHOGRAPHIC PRINTERS WEST YORKSHIRE
Salary: £23,000 - £26,400
36 Hours Per Week: Weekend Shifts - Saturday night or Sunday day then two weekday shifts which are fixed.
Our client is a carton manufacturer based in West Yorkshire, they are currently recruiting for a number of Lithographic Printers (both No1. And No2.) to join their busy printing department. As a Lithographic Printer you will be responsible for operating all printing equipment on site, producing high quality carton packaging to meet customers specifications. They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain high levels or accuracy at all times.
There are 12 positions available for both No 1 and No 2 Lithographic Printers to support the implementation of a weekend shift.
- Operating Lithographic print machines to produce high quality cartons for consumer and healthcare industries.
- Must have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy in colour, documentation and procedures and be a good communicator.
- Responsible for helping meet all efficiency targets, improving quality, performing basic maintenance, working safely, and performing machine Health & Safety checks.
- Responsible for ensuring that their area, equipment, and machinery are kept clean and tidy.
- Responsible for ensuring that all products made, and all quality checks are carried out in accordance with quality and standard operating procedures.
Skills, qualifications and/or experience:
- Experience of lithographic print machines sheet or web format.
- Able to differentiate colours to read and check small copy.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Carton Manufacturing.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- On-site car parking
- Annual salary increases
- Sharesave scheme
- Long service award
Our client is built on diversity. Our ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued, and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.