NEW VACANCY (PK6316)
OFFICE BASED INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE SHROPSHIRE
Attractive Basic Salary + Commission + Pension
Hours 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-4pm on a Friday
Our client offers bespoke packaging solutions in hardware, software and consumables within the food & beverage, manufacturing, automotive, chemical & textile industries.
They are looking to recruit an office-based Sales Executive in a brand new position to contact new & lapsed prospects to offer personalised services to change or help to improve their current print & packaging systems. This is not a call centre type role and the ideal candidate must be familiar with terminology used in the packaging industry. Full product training will be given but an understanding of manufacturing, distribution and supply chain for any type of packaging into the above markets will be extremely beneficial.
You will be given nominal accounts to manage and all new accounts generated will be managed by you.
The ideal candidate will have a sales background internally in the Packaging Industry with a hunger to develop their career in a well-established company with great long term career prospects. You will be required to use strong communication and administration skills in your day to day duties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound B2B customer calls to promote and sell a product or service.
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information and emails.
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Send or email product literature, brochures, catalogues and other campaign material.
- Monitor competitors' products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
- Refer customers' needs or inquiries to appropriate departments like sales, marketing, administrative or other departments.
- Assist and support sales, marketing or other departments in handling customer requests and needs.