NEW VACANCY! (PK7402)
OFFICE BASED SALES ADVISOR / EXECUTIVE - PACKAGING MATERIALS
£Salary - Flexible Depending on Experience + Commission + 24 Days Holiday + Pension + Life Insurance
Our client is an independent distributor of Packaging Materials who has been established for almost 30 years, and recently relocated to their purpose built brand new 20,000 square foot warehouse / offices.
Our client supplies customers within all market sectors and are looking for a Sales Advisor to focus on the furniture sector.
The role will be based from our client's offices in West Yorkshire and will be approx. 60% managing existing accounts and 40% generating new business
- Providing customers with a full packaging solution: Boxes, Tapes, Bubblewrap, Polybags, Layflat tubing and Polythene products etc.
- Cross selling and managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with clients and suppliers
- Process driven with attention to detail, excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks: excellent organisational skills are vital
- Strong and confident in communicating verbally and in writing
The ideal candidate will have strong background selling packaging materials / working for a packaging merchant, any experience with customers within the furniture sector would be advantageous
Our client looks after their staff well with many of their existing employees having worked there for many years, this is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be a name not a number.