NEW VACANCY (PK6347)
OFFICE BASED SALES & CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
£32K - £35K + 25 Days Holiday (after qualifying service) + Free on-site Car Parking + Competitive Pension and Life Assurance Package + Company Contribution Healthcare Support Scheme
Our client is a packaging supplier predominately into the automotive and aerospace market based in the East Midlands. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales and Customer Support Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will oversee the Sales and Customer Support department and manage all orders and sales activities to ensure that all customers receive the highest level of support to meet their requirements.
- Working within the Sales and Customer Support Team ensuring that all internal procedures and processes are adhered to at all times
- To prepare basic estimating quotes and commercial offers
- Manage departmental reports and communicate to relevant areas
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with both the customer and internal stakeholders to ensure success
- Work closely with other Senior Managers within the business to create a customer focused culture
- Always looking to achieve improvements in regard to costs and performance within the department
- Liaise with customers and production regarding orders placed to ensure on time delivery and manage expectations
- Prior management of a small team, preferably within a Manufacturing / Engineering industry background
- Liaising with internal / external customers to provide updates on orders in a timely manner
- Hands on attitude with ability to manage conflicting demands
- Strong numerical skills along with overall IT experience within the Microsoft packages, internal training will be provided for in-house softward
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A Full Driving Licence is essential
There is an excellent opportunity for career development within this company in the UK and across the group!