NEW VACANCY! (PK6777)
OFFICE JUNIOR / ADMINISTRATOR
COMMUTABLE FROM CAMBRIDGESHIRE / BEDFORDSHIRE / NORTHANTS
Rates of pay for this position will vary, dependant on experience.
Our Client is one of the UK's most innovative developers and manufacturers of recyclable packaging materials and due to the continued growth in 2021 of their packaging solution division, they are seeking to recruit a Junior Office Administrator.
The successful candidate will be joining the business at an exciting time of growth with the implementation of several new projects throughout 2021 and cementing their position as a leading provider of recyclable packaging products in the UK.
Your role will be to assist the day to day operation of the busy Logistics and Shipping Department and assisting in the General office assisting with any administration duties required to be undertaken.
This role has genuine career progression for the suitable candidate and the chance to work your way up through the business if progression and development is to the required standard.
They are offering a competitive rate of hourly pay and the hours of work will be 8.45am to 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 4.45pm on Friday
Requirements for this role
- Previous office administration experience preferred, but not essential as full training will be given
- Ability to communicate in both verbal and written English
- Can work in a methodical and logical way
- Liaise with customers both verbally and electronically
- A basic knowledge of Office 365
- 26 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme in accordance with company auto-enrolment obligation