Our client, a global manufacturing company is looking for an OHSE Manager to join one of their flagship sites. To strengthen the business we are searching for an experienced Health & Safety professional with experience of working within a production environment.
- Assist management to comply with OHSE Objectives, and all relevant Health, Safety &
- Keep abreast of all H&S legislation and best practice. Advise site management accordingly
- Attend all site safety committee meetings and regional OHSE team meetings, preparing reports as appropriate.
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Environmental reporting is completed
- Investigate Health, Safety and Environmental incidents fully, to the required standard.
- Support good communications in the organisation across the engineering and production teams.
- Keep abreast of all relevant OHSE legislation & ensure it is complied with.
- Maintain OHSE procedures and lead audits to OHSAS, ISO 14001
- Assist site to ensure the Company’s obligations in respect of assessment, control and monitoring of hazardous substances are met.
- Assist site to ensure the Company’s obligations
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional Health & Safety qualification - NEBOSH, OHSAS, ISO 14001
- Experience in a similar position within a production environment (5 years of more)
- Driven in Health & Safety requirements and OHSE impact
In return for your expertise and commitment, my client will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your development. They offer competitive salaries and benefits combined with outstanding career development.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter - K.Gaitley@monocleinternational.com.
Negotiable Salary + Competitive bonus