Highly profitable, acquisitive and well regarded packaging group, with a strong record of achievement. A role for a high achiever who is looking for the next step up in their career, this is an exciting opportunity to lead all aspects of the company's production and long term sustainability, and take on a highly visible role within the company.
Operations Manager | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands/East Anglia | Excellent Salary, Generous Bonus & Benefits Package
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing two production sites
- Managing all operational functions and approximately 50 members of staff
- Planning, organising, directing and co-ordinating the activities and resources necessary for production workflow and maintenance of plant and equipment
- Responsibility for continuous improvement and making efficiencies
- Monitoring KPIs
- Identifying opportunities and developing solutions to improve cost, efficiency, quality and processes to improve margin
- Ensuring up to date ISO compliance in conjunction with the quality team and legislative requirements
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Experience of corrugated packaging production is an advantage
- Production management experience
- Budgetary management experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety (NEBOSH or IOSH an advantage)
- Knowledge of quality in line with ISO 2015 standard
- Computer literate to Intermediate standard (minimum) Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAP
Join one of the world’s biggest corrugated manufactures with a UK multisite operation. With exceptional in house training and growth opportunities, high achievers will be well rewarded and there will be clear progression routes visible.
Submit your details to be considered.
Excellent Salary, Generous Bonus & Benefits Package, Laptop, phone & 25 days holiday + stats