Global leader in cosmetics packaging, manufacturing and provider of turnkey solutions.
We are looking to recruit creative, energetic and talented graphic designers to join our London office. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of design orientated projects from branded packaging development to marketing concepts to POS retail creation. The position requires the capability to work with cross-functional teams including engineers, project managers, sales and clients to provide design solutions that exceed client and management expectations.
You will ideally have 2 to 5 years professional experience & ability to create cutting-edge graphics, logos and illustrations.
- Develop packaging solutions through conceptual sketching, group brainstorming and detailed graphic layouts
- Drive and define graphic concepts from early stage to final design with brand on, trend inspired and iconic designs.
- Working with manufacturing constraints to ensure that design details are carried through into production.
- Develop inspiration and trending boards to inspire clients and design team.
- Help to push forward and develop our brand identity through web development and PR work.
- Be self-sufficient with the ability to multi-task and manage a large, deadline driven workload.
- Previous experience in the packaging and beauty industry preferred
- Excellent visual communication skills
- Superior capabilities and troubleshooting skills with Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of print/packaging decoration techniques
- Ability to work smoothly with a fast-paced interdisciplinary team.
- Passion for the exploration of trends in art, graphics and fashion
- Degree in a Design related field and 2-5 years of professional experience
- Applicants must have a portfolio to be considered
- Adobe Creative Suite: At least 2 years’ experience