Surpass your career goals by joining a global leader and an outstanding creative team at an exciting time for the business.
Identifying new markets and bringing new product innovation into existing markets, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition into the next generation of food packaging whilst providing clients with outstanding packaging solutions on a local and global platform.
Packaging NPD Manager | Rigid Plastics | Kent | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Achieving multiple awards for outstanding innovation, this organisation is a market leader in thermoformed plastic packaging and is still significantly growing. Established for over 50 years, this company has an unbeatable reputation, providing their clients with an excellent quality of service.
As Packaging NPD Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Development of new packaging product lines, taking the lead in developing and promoting new packaging innovation
- Provide packaging solutions for new products, range re-launches and range extensions
- Work with process team on pre-production runs, ensuring customer approval on packaging
- Influence and shape the customer’s perception of the company as a forward thinking innovator
- Proactively investigate innovative and new packaging solutions for new and existing product lines
Key attributes required:
- Must have significant experience of packaging technology procedures and practicing in FMCG including food manufacturing
- Demonstrable experience in effective supplier relationship management
- Must be effective in supplier relationship management
- Willingness to travel to clients and customers across the country or abroad on occasion as the need arises
Perfect opportunity for someone looking to join a team who take pride in their outstanding innovation and brilliant customer service.