Advancements in the world of e-commerce has resulted in a change in emphasis for packaging requirements in terms of protection, reverse logistics and speed through the packaging operation.
In line with our client’s continued profitable growth strategy, they are looking to appoint an e-commerce focused sales account manager who will join an expanding online sales team as they strengthen their position in the market and begin to work with more customers around the UK. In this role, you will manage the entire sales process, from identification of leads through to closure. This will include understanding the needs of the customer and working with designers and product teams to finding the best solution for them.
You will proactively reach potential customers through a number of channels, keep all information up to date on the customer database, and optimise the sales process by focusing on lead conversion effectiveness. After building relationships with customers you will also become the primary point of contact for any queries they have and will align with the team's goal of delivering world-class service in a fast-paced environment so that customers are delighted every step of the way.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
• Strong entrepreneurial drive, curiosity and willingness to innovate and disrupt existing models
• Experience with inbound and outbound call campaigns
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Experience in similar role within an e-commerce merchant environment
• Experience working with large product scope databases, which require a high level of organisation
• Experience working with technical products and B2B customers
• Knowledge of the Packaging market, ideally with prior experience working for a Packaging merchant
• Knowledge of CRM software