TERRITORY: West Midlands / South West and parts of The South East (Reading, Hampshire etc.) - the territory can be defined around the candidate's location
Up to £40K + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Our client is a leading independent paper merchant who offers a great choice of products and services. They are currently looking to recruit a Packaging Specialist to join their team and to support the Paper Sales Team.
This is an external role covering West Midlands / South West of England. The chosen candidate will be working alongside the Sales Teams, identifying new opportunities, visiting customers and offering solutions to their packaging requirements. There will also be an element of prospecting, opening and maintain new packaging accounts.
The role in essence is selling a full range of packaging materials and a packaging solution into the company's existing client base and also seeking out new clients. The role is approximately split 50% account management and 50% targeting new business.
- Selling full packaging solutions from bespoken packaging to a full range of packaging Consumables: Boxes, Tapes, Bubblewrap, Polybags, Layflat tubing and Polythene products etc.
- Track record of growing existing accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with clients and suppliers
- Process driven with attention to detail, excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks: excellent organisational skills are vital
- Strong and confident in communicating verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of the paper merchanting industry would be advantageous!
The ideal candidate will have strong packaging knowledge, experience of field sales and excellent interpersonal skills!
Up to £40K + Commission
0161 486 3104