Packaging Structural Designer
PACKAGING STRUCTURAL DESIGNER - PRINTED FOLDED CARTONS - EAST ANGLIA - EXCELLENT SALARY + ENVIABLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
BRAND NEW CREATIVE ROLE WITHIN AN ELITE PACKAGING MANUFACTURER
- Outstanding opportunity for a creative & imaginative individual to join a well-established packaging company
- Current or recent experience in a structural packaging environment essential
- Experience in CAD software is a must
- To apply please call 01244 739 301, 07736 920 086 or email email@example.com
Based in the East Anglia, we are a leading packaging manufacturer that have built a strong reputation for delivering high quality cartons, luxury and shelf ready packaging solutions to the Spirit, Personal Care, FMCG, Retail and Horticultural markets. We now have an opening within our creative team and are looking for an experienced Structural Designer to come on board!
WHO ARE WE?
We are well established, fully ISO and BRC accredited, and have continuously invested in new technology and capabilities as part of a significant investment strategy to improve efficiency and broaden our offering to customers across the whole business.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Working within the CAD design team, you will be liaising directly with customers taking briefs and creating structural packaging designs and CAD samples, designing a range of carton and luxury packaging using Impact. You will work collaboratively alongside sales and technical to support the team by communicating all work-related information in a timely and proper manner, and to ensure an efficient working environment.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…..
- Demonstrable experience in a structural packaging environment
- Experience of Impact CAD would be advantageous, but not essential
- Attention to detail and ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent team player with ability to use initiative
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call me on 01244 739 301, 07736 920 086. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter HirecrkrCharlie or connect with me on LinkedIn. I look forward to hearing from you.
KEY SKILLS: PACKAGING STRUCTURAL DESIGNER - PRINTED FOLDED CARTONS - EAST ANGLIA - EXCELLENT SALARY + ENVIABLE BENEFITS PACKAGE