Our prestigious Client is a Global Paper manufacturing company for the Household Products sector.
They are experiencing a major upturn in Sales and so are investing heavily in a major expansion programme at their UK Operation.
This is a truly an outstanding opportunity with a Global Player that provides one of the best opportunities for Job Security within the Paper Industry currently, and an extensive pathway within it's global organisation for you to achieve your career ambitions.
This is a critical appointment for the success of their expansion plans so they are looking to make this a Managerial Level position, which can best be described as a 'Subject Matter Expert' role.
In summary the role requires the following attributes:-
- Paper Making Process Expertise.
- Paper making or a Process Engineering Qualification.
- Operations Management experience.
- People Management experience.
The Process Specialist will report into the Paper Making Manager and will support the operations teams in the safe and effective operations.
The PMPE will be the liaison between the project engineering teams and the operations to make sure tasks are prioritised correctly and routines are safely and effectively carried out.
With expert knowledge of the paper making process, you will be able to support and coach other members of the team in an effort to develop knowledge and understanding.
There are many areas involved in the effective operation of a paper machine and the PMPE will be heavily involved in all areas.
To give an indication of the level at which our Client operates, a full list of Benefits is provided:-
- Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate.
- Medical Cover - Single BUPA (family members can be added at a cost to the employee)
- Holidays - 25 days plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to 5 additional days per year
- Pension - up to 6% matched contribution
- Life assurance - max 4 x annual salary
- Free on site parking
- Free physiotherapy
- Company sick pay (graduated scheme that entitles the individual to up to 3 months after 5 years of service)
- Discounted staff sales; you regularly buy their 'indispensable' products.
- Employee assistance programme (counselling, legal advice, best doctors, 24 hours access to a GP consultation).
All enquiries in strictest confidence.
CVs in MS Word Format: .doc / ,docx
Key Words: Paper Making, Paper Mill, Paper Manufacturing, Paper Making Specialist, Process Engineer, Process Engineering, Operations Management, Operational Management, People Management.