NEW VACANCY! (PK6930)
POLYTHENE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
Circa £28-40K + Commission + Benefits Package
Any UK LOCATION
Our client provides extruded polythene products; polybags, covers & liners, collation & shrink films, layflat tubing, hand and machine stretch wrap into all market sectors in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a homebased Business Development Manager with infrequent travel to the office.
Reporting to the Directors, this role is responsible for growing sales of polythene packaging products throughout the UK. This is very much a target focused role targeting specific volumes and to grow market share whilst maintaining profitability levels to B2B accounts. There will be assistance offered with marketing leads and directional scope for strategic target sectors.
- Proactively source new business through a variety of means including phone calls, emails and social media leveraging your product knowledge and market expertise to develop new business.
- Face to face meetings with prospects and customers are not mandatory but where necessary will be encouraged.
- Building relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Negotiating and closing new business opportunities
- Be responsible for targeted telemarketing campaigns to new market sectors.
- Attend meetings as and when required.
- Keep accurate CRM records.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- 2+ years of strong B2B sales experience within the flexible packaging/polythene sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Financially motivated
- Highly Competitive
- Extremely strong work ethic
- Natural relationship builder and strong communicator
- Proven track record of sales success
- Excellent IT skills including CRM & Excel.