NEW VACANCY! (PK7259)
PRE-PRESS TECHNICIAN - PRINT AND PACKAGING
£Open DOE + Other Benefits TBD
Our Client is a leading print and packaging company producing work for a diverse range of markets from food packaging to FMCG, to premium and luxury goods. With B1 and digital print, cut & crease and foil blocking / embossing capabilities.
They are currently looking to recruit Pre-Press Technician to join their team.
- Receiving and proofing client supplied art
- Repairing files so they will print correctly
- Edit, create, and prepare print files
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Adobe programs
- Experience using a Mac
- 1-3 years' experience in printing, design, or preflight
- Knowledge of imposition software preferable but not essential