NEW VACANCY!! (PK6835)
PRESS SUPPORT OPERATIVE WEST YORKSHIRE
Salary based on experience
Hours: 37.5 based on a three-shift rota
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a global innovator in the manufacture of decorative packaging, with a broad range of clients in FMCG market sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit a Press Support Operative to join their fast-paced operation.
Full support & training will be provided:
The successful candidate will be a team player, hardworking with a high level of dexterity
due to the physical demands of the role. A positive professional approach with good
attention to detail.
You will have good organisational and time management skills, be reliable, adaptable and
motivated within an FMCG environment.
Print assistance in any Flexo, Gravure, Offset or Screen print processes will be beneficial.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in full job strip out and reallocation
- Job allocation to press including final sign off of all bespoke components
- Full line support in the assistance in changing the press over
- Ensure all lines are prepared in all aspects to assist in achieving daily/weekly
- Follow Standard operating procedures, maintain 5s standards and adhere to
- Health & safety at all times
- Actively seek process improvements and cost savings initiatives throughout the
- Understand the Company Quality, Hygiene and Environmental Policies in
- relation to the relevant standards (specifically BS EN ISO 9001 & 14001) and
- actively promote these within the business.