NEW VACANCY! (PK6335)
Starting salary £20,827.98 increasing to £23,069.89 after successful completion of probation period
Shift pattern: Rotating shift pattern: 2 x 12 hour days followed by 2 x 12 hour nights then 5 off
Holiday entitlement is 25 days per year, and the other various benefits include: Pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, death in service benefit, bonus scheme, child care vouchers, discounted gym membership and use of the golf club
Our client is an international manufacturer of efficient and sustainable packaging solutions and services for food products and for medical devices and pharmaceutical products.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Print Assistant to assist in the operating of a printing machine delivering optimum quality and throughput whilst fully complying with the company health & safety regulations.
A full training program will be provided although it is preferred that the candidate has a manufacturing background.
- Maintain highest possible standards at all times
- Control of hazardous liquids, inks & solvents
- Assist with operating machinery
- Loading and off-loading reels
- Washing up of dirty machine parts
- Maintaining general housekeeping duties within area
The successful candidate must demonstrate that they will:
- Work as part of a team
- Be self-motivated
- Use their initiative
- Be enthusiastic in their attitude and approach to work
- Adhere closely to standard procedures and methods
- Work accurately with an 'eye' for detail
- Have an acceptable Health & Safety record