Are you an experienced structural packaging designer and have a good understanding of the challenges that brands and retailers have in today’s market place.
Are you creative, tenacious, and positive by nature with an attention-to-detail? Do you thrive being out of your comfort zone?
Do you have an excellent understanding and ability to build solid relationships at both our businesses as well as across our customer base?
We have a career-changing opportunity to join a well-invested food packaging solutions company with a unique supply chain solution. Their 2 high-tech UK sites are both BRC grade AA + with access to many facilities worldwide. This is a chance to become part of an expert team with a great work ethic.
- An experienced Structural Designer with a proven knowledge of using multiple substrates including FBB and corrugated.
- Highly experienced with Artios CAD software.
- Experienced In carton manufacturing, designing 'product' that can be made (preferable but not essential)
- A naturally creative person.
- A team player.
- A great communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
- A calm and organised member of the team.
- A person with a can-do attitude and a willingness to continue to learn.
- Experienced within the food industry (preferable but not necessary).
You will be able to:
- Develop bespoke designs from briefs directly from clients or the sales and marketing team.
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Create innovative designs.
- Modify and adapt existing design styles.
- Understand manufacturing restrictions, ensuring designs are developed and considered with maximum production efficiency.
- Provide high quality prototypes.
- Produce layouts for estimating and die-making.
- Able to support both internal and external sales team.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in NPD projects.
You might also have:
- Graphic design / artworking skills.