NEW VACANCY! (PK7010)
PRINT OPERATOR X2 (JUNIOR OR EXPERIENCED)- DAYS!
£19K - £24K (DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE) + Overtime + 29 Days Including Bank Holidays + 1 Day additional for each year of service upto 33 Days + Onsite Parking
Hours Of Work: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm / Friday - 6am - 2pm
Our client is a specialist in the garment industry, they supply tickets, fabric labels and adhesive labels to the apparel industry, with manufacturing sites in key locations around the world.
They are looking to a recruit 2 printers to join their team, our client would like a candidate with previous experience in Inkjet print or Digital Printing or Rotary / Flexographic printing (This would be on Focus F250 - Flexo or Rotary L4).
This can be either a Junior or Experienced candidate. They would also be interested in a candidate with RFID experience, be that IT based or Manufacturing based - Preferably manufacturing.
Role / Experience:
- An exceptional eye for detail and thorough knowledge of quality procedures
- The ability to fault find and problem solve on press
- Excellent communication & numerical skills
- Ability to use own initiative & good organisational skills
- Ability to manage and deal with change in a fast moving and demanding environment whilst still maintaining standards set within the business
- Good attendance and time-keeping
- Be confident and capable of working towards customer deadlines
Machine Experience / Machines Being Run:
- Inkjet Printing, Digital Printing
- Konica Minolta C3070 - Swing Tickets, Header Cards etc
- Flexographic/Letterpress ( Focus F250 & RD250 Flexo Machines, and Focus L4 Rotary Machines) - Adhesive Labels & Fabric Labels
- Heidelberg Cylinder, Vale Fabric printing Machines, Horst & Kind Cut and Fold machines, Goldfai Ultrasonic Cut Machine, Apos Mercury Thermal Fabric printing machine, Sato CL4 & GTE Thermal label printing machines, CAB thermal printing machines.