NEW VACANCY! (PK6507)
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / MARKETING MANAGER - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
Up to £45K (Dependent on experience) + Car + Bonus + Pension etc.
Our client is a flexible packaging manufacturer targeting CI Flexo and Gravure markets in multi-ply filmic laminates, sachets and bags for the food industry in markets such as dehydrated goods, bakery, fresh produce, confectionery, snacks, coffee etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a technologically advanced flexible packaging converter / printer in the UK as they move into the next stage of their development. The company has built a reputation on customer service as a result of unique engineering solutions and a customer orientated company culture. You will be instrumental in helping to grow the business in new and existing markets, working alongside the Directors / Owners of the company. This is a progressive opportunity for someone with prior experience in sales within flexible packaging and digital platforms to join a business and be part of the success as they move into the next stage of growth.
This role will encompass developing and nurturing of new customer relationships with the business and assisting with developing marketing campaigns to spread awareness of the companies USP's.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Sales / Commercial Director to generate new business within the UK.
- Assist with marketing campaigns using various platforms.
- The selected individual will be developing new customer opportunities, throughout the UK.
- Developing leads, booking and attending trials along with other technical help from the team.
- Introduce your existing contacts to the companies USP's in order to develop long lasting relationships and build the customer portfolio.
Requirement Skills / Experience:
- A proven track record of success with developing sales within the flexible packaging market.
- Ideally 3-4 years (more beneficial), experience in a sales role in the flexible packaging industry, with a proven history of establishing and maintaining relationships.
- Flexible packaging technical experience and knowledge, including print processes, barrier properties of various films and various formats including, stand up pouches, sleeves and sachets etc.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Be able to demonstrate resilience, drive and have a focus on delivering results.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivation, a high level of integrity and a solid work ethic are required.
- Possess a strong proficiency with computers including experience with excel, word, outlook, experience with CRM system beneficial but not required.
- This position requires excellent prospecting, and people skills along with technical competence of products.
- Possess a full UK driving license.