High quality, high volume corrugated manufacturer supplying to a wide and varied industry base is looking for a first class Production Manager. The post offers an exciting opportunity to champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives with a view to maintaining high quality standard for this market leader.
Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire | Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
Pan-European integrated organisation capable of designing, manufacturing and delivering any type of corrugated or compact cardboard packaging. A total concept supplier the company provides a full range of added value solutions to shelf ready and ‘state of the art’ bespoke packaging.
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the full planning, production and development processes within a thoroughly modern manufacturing environment.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Overseeing the management and co-ordination of all aspects of day to day production
- Largely responsible for the identification and delivery of lean / continuous improvement projects to enhance the site performance
- Developing and managing all department performance metrics
- Being a lead figure within the organisations strategy planning as part of the senior management team
- Lifting quality through ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Working closely with the board and senior management team in setting and achieving budgets and targets
Key attributes required:
- Experience of operational management within a packaging production environment
- A proven track record of achieving results through the use of multiple lean / continuous improvement manufacturing processes
- Will have experience lifting quality through ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Excellent man-management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of successfully implementing process improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives
To be considered for the role, submit your details without delay.