NEW VACANCY! (PK6862)
LONDON (Walkable from a Tube Station) (Please contact me for further location details)
£30K - £40K (Skill / Experience Dependant) + 6 Month Salary Review + Overtime Available + Lunch Provided + Annual Bonus + Pension
HOURS OF WORK: 7:00am To 5:00pm + Overtime
Our client is a specialist food packaging manufacturer based in North West London. They are a great company to work for who really do look after their staff and put a strong emphasis on customer service and in turn look to develop lasting partnerships with their customers and suppliers. They offer their clients a full service from design through to delivery, providing them with a range of non-leak, fast food, take away and bakery packaging products from green materials.
They are now looking to recruit a confident and experienced Production Manager to join their team. You will have 12 - 17 direct reports and help run the factory operations in unison with the Logistics Manager and Factory Manager. You will have the ability to understand the staff and the situation, and then be able to use your skills to take the department forward. It is important that you bring the whole team on the journey.
The client has 7 manufacturing lines with an additional two in the pipeline.
The Role / Requirements:
- Have the eye to maximize production in all areas also ensuring staffing levels are where they need to be, overseeing training holidays and disciplinaries.
- Have the tact to build rapport with all staff, who are from different cultures and backgrounds
- Liase with the company's other factory plant to ensure enough raw materials are in both factories.
- Have a manufacturing / factory production background.
- Be a Team player with keen eye for detail.
- Harbor a desire to work for a fast-growing stable company with a strong family feel.
- Be well versed in production & production planning from a manufacturing industry.
- Particular attention to detail to deliver against production targets.
- Be familiar with Lean, Six Sigma, Kanban and other production streamlining processes to ensure that production efficiency, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing processes are implemented.