Leading independent cartons company has an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join their team.
If this role’s for you you’ll already have experience operating within a management position within a cartons packaging environment and will be looking for a role that offers the opportunity to be involved in driving success with the opportunity to put your own stamp on the role.
Production Manager | Printed Folded Cartons | Kent | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A high quality focused leader and innovator in the cartons industry, this client does not leave their customers wanting for more. Handling everything in-house, from structural design and pre-press to printing, die-cutting and finishing they produce original, creative packaging for some of the country's leading brands in the Food, Drink, Confectionery, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics industries.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a team of up to 25 members of staff across operations
- Planning and scheduling the work across the department
- Quality control and passing off work
- Implementing and monitoring KPI’s
- Overseeing the training and maintenance plans
- Staff recruitment
- Working a day shift
Key attributes required:
- Proven background in managing extensive production throughput in a manufacturing environment, including leading and developing teams
- Exceptional man-management and motivational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience of delivering successful change management initiatives
- Previous experience of working within a printed folded cartons environment is essential
To be considered for the role, submit your details without delay.