NEW VACANCY! (PK6491)
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES - CONVERSION
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
£19K PLUS £5,640.12 Shift Allowance = £24,640.12
Increasing after 6 months to £20K (plus Shift allowance) subject to passing probation & increasing again after 12 months subject to passing training) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work - Working a 3 Shifts:
Week 1 - 6.00am to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday and 6.00am to 11.30am Friday
Week 2 - 2.00pm to 10.00pm Monday to Thursday and 11.30am to 5.00pm Friday
Week 3 - 10.00pm to 6.00am Monday to Thursday and 5.00pm to 10.30pm Friday
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of high quality conventional corrugated packaging for FMCG markets, particularly blue chip clients in Beverage, Food and Confectionary.
They are looking for experienced Production Operatives to work 3 shifts and who are highly competent in operating Machinery and associated ancillary equipment safely.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Ensuring that high standards of product quality is maintained at all times
- Carrying out QC checks on finished product and completing QA paperwork
- Setting up the machine between different jobs (customer orders) and ensuring set time targets are met
- Carrying out scheduled level 1 maintenance (cleaning) of the machine and also level 2 (calibrations)
- Driving the machine to meet production targets (OEE, feeds, waste etc)